Directory: Writers with Works in NAWPA
Victoria Nalani Kneubuhl
Plays in the Archive
- Ka Wai Ola (The Living Water). 1998. 22 Scenes. 75 pages. Ensemble cast (11+)
- Fanny and Belle. 1998. Two acts. 140 pages. 2W Chorus(4W,4M)
- The Annexation Debate. 1998. One act. 35 pages. 2W 4M
- Trial of a Queen: 1895 Military Tribunal. Extended one act. 62 pages. 1W 9M
- January 1893. 1993. Five acts. 103 pages. Ensemble cast (14+)
- Ka'iulani: A Cantata for the Theatre. Written with Dennis
Carroll, Robert Nelson, and Ryan Page. 1987. Three Parts. 67 pages. 4W
4M 10 Chorus(W). Photo / Poster
- The Conversion of Ka'ahumanu. 1988. Two acts. 107 pages.
5W. Photo / PosterOne / PosterTwo
- Paniolo Spurs. 1994. One act. 68 pages. 2W 4M.
- Emmalehua. 1995. Two acts. 103 pages. 2W 3M Chorus.
Produced by Kumu Kahua Theatre, 1996. Program
- The Story of Susanna. 1996. Two acts. 101 pages. 5W 2M. Poster
- Ola Na Iwi [The Bones Live]. 1994. Two acts. 115 pages. 6W 5M.
- Rudyard Kipling's Just So Stories. One act (6 "Stories"). 42 pages. Flexible cast. The stories adapted are: "How the Camel Got His Hump," "How the Elephant Got His Trunk," "How the Rhinocerus Got His Skin," "The Beginning of Armadillos," "The Sing Song of Old Man Kangaroo," and "The First Letter."
- Tofa Samoa. 1991. 14 Scenes. 70 pages. 1W 1G 1B Chorus. Synopsis / Poster
- Hawai'i Nei: Island Plays. Honolulu: University of Hawai'i
Press, 2002. Contains "The Conversion of Ka'ahumanu," "Emmalehua,"
and "Ola Na Iwi."
- Veranda Dance. 1986. Production, Kennedy Lab Theatre
- Manusina, 1988.
- Na Hale Mianele, 1993 video script
- Into the Marketplace: Working-Class Women in 20th Century Hawai'i, 1995 video script
- Eden Is the Place We Leave: John Kneubuhl Pacific Island Writer, video script in progress
- Paniolo, video script in progress
Contact the Archive.