Directory: Writers with Works in NAWPA
Plays in the Archive
- A Story My Mother Told Me (and Her Mother told Her). 2010
(typescript, 7 pp.) 3M.
- Chasing Honey. 2007 (typescript,
draft 11/23/2008, 84 pp.)
4M 3M All Native
- Talking Leaves. 2008 (typescript, draft 12/01/2008, 79 pp.)
- Trapper Joan. 2009 (typescript, 81 pp.) 2W 2M.
- See Women's Drama Collection: 1,500 Plays by Women from the 18th
Century to the Present. CD-Rom and
VA: Alexander Street Press, and
North American Indian Drama Collection. CD-Rom
Subscription. Alexandria, VA: Alexander Street Press.
- Re-Sourcing. New York: Broadway Play Publishing, 2008.
Anthologized in The Best Men's Stage Monologues 2009. Ed.
Haribson. Lyme, NH: Smith and Kraus, 2009.
- Moliere in Love. Chicago: Dramatic Publishing, 2009.
- Lincoln Vacation. Chicago: Dramatic Publishing, 2009.
- Pistachio Stories in Living and Writing on America's Left
Contemporary Women's Plays. Los Angeles: Lady Muraski Books,
- Pistachio Stories (ten-minute version) in 2005: Best
Ten-Minute Plays for Three or More Actors. Ed. D. L. Lepidus. Lyme,
NH: Smith and Kraus, 2007.
- Up to Date. New York: Playscripts, Inc., 2004.
Anthologized as "Too Cool" in New Monologues for Women by Women. Vol.
Two. Ed. Liz Engelman and Tori Haring-Smith. Portsmouth, NH:
- Lady-Like. New York: Playscripts, Inc., 2004.
Anthologized in Best Scenes of 1995 and Best Female
Monologues for Young Actors. Ed. Jocelyn A. Beard. Lyme, NH: Smith
and Kraus, 1996.
- Luck. In Scenes and Monologues for Young Actors. Ed.
Kent Brown. Chicago: Dramatic Publishing, 2000.
- Portrait of a Nude. Chicago: Dramatic Publishing, 1995.
- Saucer city. Chicago: Dramatic Publishing, 1995.
- Picnic at Hanging Rock (adapted from Lady Joan Lindsay).
Chicago: Dramatic Publishing, 1987.
- Living Doll. Chicago: Dramatic Publishing, 1987.
- Amelia Lives. Chicago: Dramatic Publishing, 1984.
- The Other Shakespeare. Dramatic Publishing, 1980.
- We Three: The Mythology of Shakespeare's Weird
Sisters. New York: Peter Lang, 2007.
- Playwriting for Theatre, Film and
Television. Whitehall, VA: F &
W Books/Betterway Publications,
- E-mail: LauraShamas@gmail.com
Abrams Artists, 26th Floor
272 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10001
- Contact the Archive.