Directory: Writers with Works in NAWPA
Marcie R. Rendon
White Earth Anishinabe
Plays in the Archive
Other Plays and Publications
- Songcatcher: Frances Densmore. Three acts. 73 pages. 5W 3M.
- Odem Mukwa'. In progress: synopsis and outline.
- Bring the Children Home. Two acts. 24 pages 3W 5M/W Chorus.
Produced by Child's Play Theater in collaboration with Pillsbury
Theater, Minneapolis, MN, September 1996. Synopsis
- Urban Rez. Production
- Outside In, Inside Out. Play based on story by Peg Wetli.
- Looks into the Night, with Valerie RedHorse, screenplay based on story by Lorraine Norrgard.
- InnerCity Opera, collaborative theater piece.
- Pow-wow Summer Minneapolis: Carol Rhoda Books, 1997.
- Beyond Survival: Applying for Grants/Awards/Fellowships. Minneapolis: Native Arts Circle.
- Native Models for Business Success. Minnesota Junior Achievement Project.
- Dreaming into Being. Poetry.
- "SongCatcher: A Native Interpretation of the Story of Frances
Densmore." In Keepers of the Morning Star: An Anthology of Native
Women's Theater. Ed. Jaye T. Darby and Stephanie Fitzgerald.
Angeles: UCLA American Indian Studies Center, 2003. Pp. 1-75.