Directory: Writers with Works in NAWPA
Plays in the Archive
- Princess Pocahontas and the Blue Spots: Two
Plays [includes Birdwoman and the Suffragettes: A Story of
Sacajawea], 1991 Synopsis
- Birdwoman and the Suffragettes: A Story of Sacajawea. Radio play. Audiotape from CBC production
- EthnoStress Performance essay, 1997
- "This Is for Aborelia Dominguez." In Beyond the Pale: Dramatic Writing from First Nations Writers and Writers of Colour. Eds. Yvette Nolan, Betty Quan, and George Bwanika Seremba. Toronto: Playwrights Canada Press, 1996. pp. 196-99
- "A Fast Growing Mold Bitter as Shame." Gatherings: The En'owkin Journal of First North American Peoples 3 (1992).
- Staging Coyote's Dream: An Anthology of First Nations Drama in
English. Ed. Monique Mojica and Ric Knowles. Toronto: Playwrights
Canada Press, 2003.
Contact the Archive.