Directory: Writers with Works in NAWPA
Plays in the Archive
Other Plays and Publications
- Age of Iron, (typescript, 81 pp.) Three acts. 7W 7M 4M/W Chorus.
- The Girl Who Swam Forever, Revised draft, 1/03/97 (typescript, 31
pp.) One act. 2W 2M. Synopsis
- Now Look What You Made Me Do, (typescript, 36 pp.) One act. 5W 4M
- Urban Tattoo, Working draft (typescript, 16 pp.). One act. 1W.
Productions: Native Voices in New York, August 1996; Women in View Festival,
Vancouver, BC, February 26 and March 1, 1998. Image
/ Production notice
Articles, Reviews, Links
- "The Unnatural and Accidental Women". Canadian Theatre
Review no. 101 (Winter 2000): 53-88.
- "The Age of Iron" (excerpt). Taking the Stage: Selections from Plays by Canadian Women. Ed. Cynthia Zimmerman. Toronto: Playwrights Canada Press, 1995.
- The Unnatural and Accidental Women. Vancouver: Talon Books,
- Burning Vision. Vancouver: Talon Books, 2003.
- "Age of Iron." In DraMetis: Three Metis Plays. Penticton, BC:
Theytus Books, 2001. Pp. 192-273.
- Gilbert, Reid. "'Shine on Us, Grandmother Moon': Coding in Canadian
First Nations Drama." Theatre Research International 21, no. 1
- Hopkins, Zoe Leigh. "Well-Written, Well-Performed Tragic Tale." Rev.
The Unnatural and Accidental Women.
Eye 4, no. 7 (November 2000): 7.
- Lin, Brian. "Tuning into Humanity with Burning Vision." Rev. of
Burning Vision. Raven's Eye 5, no. 1 (April 2002): 8.
- Gilbert, Reid. "Marie Clements's The Unnatural and Accidental
Women: 'Denaturalizing' Genre." Theatre Research in
Canada/Recherches Theatrales au Canada 24, no. 1-2 (2003):
- Read, Jennifer. "Marie Clements's Monstrous Visions." Canadian
Theatre Review no. 120 (Fall 2004): 19-23.
- "Museum Commissions Metis Playwright." American Indian Report
20, no. 5 (February 2004): 5.
Address: Contact the Archive.